Time is flying and although these blogs have been written, they haven’t been posted! Here’s some updates on our baby boy…
6 Months Old:
- 18lbs, 2oz
- Definitely teething!
- Two baby friends were born this month!
- started feeding solid foods – likes everything we give him
- favorite toy is still the jumperoo, loves to bounce around and when the dogs come up and lick him
- starting to sleep a little better – we are hopeful!
- lots of walks with mommy in the nice CO weather
- had 6 month pictures taken
- starting to sit up on his own
7 Months Old:
- First tooth broke through on 7th month birthday!
- took an Amtrak train ride to the Western slope with mommy, daddy, and nana for our 5th anniversary
- Loves his new ride – the hiking backpack!
- Slept through the night for the first time – but not a common occurrence yet
- Can roll anywhere he wants in a room – able to sit up well and on hands and knees
- Started baby “mom and me” swim lessons – loves the water!
- Uses the big bathtub now, loves to play with toys in the bath
- Mommy signs basic signs to him – hopefully he will sign back soon!
- Loves to look at, laugh at, and “pet” the dogs
- Blows lots of raspberries
- Stands with help
- Let mom and dad have a few date nights this month