This is a bit delayed, but Luke was two months old on March 16th! He is growing a ton, and it is so fun to watch him develop!
Two month picture taking went a bit better than one month!
- ~11 lbs
- ~22 inches
- Eyes are still blue
- Blonde or brown hair – we don’t know!
- After six weeks off (awesome) Andy went back to work 🙁
- Started to smile (all the time!) at the beginning of the month
- Starting to follow things (especially mom and dad and the dogs)
- Likes to focus on faces
- Really likes looking at lights and outside
- Sleeping at least one 4-5 hour chunk a night
- Still loves to dance
- Falls asleep best to a sound machine – the rain sound
- Loves walks (tends to fall asleep)
- Started going to MOPS with mom
- Enjoying tummy time more – starting to hold head up
- Not screaming during bath time anymore
- Really likes music (at home, church, in the car, etc) – calms him down!
Mommy’s best friend Rachel came to visit! Luke loved it! If this isn’t a spitting image of Andy (outfit and all), I don’t know what is…Swaddled and in bed – but wide awake! Luke and I have lots of fun together! Luke isn’t really a fan of the snow!!