We can’t believe it; our sweet baby is no longer a newborn – he’s three months old! We are starting to pack away clothes that no longer fit and are noticing growth and new development every day! We are loving seeing his cute personality start to come out, but would be okay with time slowing down too!
- ~13.5 lbs
- ~ 24 inches (total guesses on height and weight; go back to the dr at 4mos)
- smiling all the time; especially when he wakes up!
- “talks” a lot
- loves to look at different things, especially pictures, paintings, the dogs, the light and fan
- not interested in pacifier unless it’s his doggie soothie! (pacifier with little stuffed animal attached)
- took his first flight to Texas and met lots of family and friends! (watch for a separate post on flying with babies)
- consistently only waking up twice a night – we are working on getting it to once!
- starting to nap (morning and afternoon) in crib, sleeping in mom and dad’s room at night
- Mom saw me roll over twice in Texas! (stomach to back) Dad hasn’t seen this yet and is sad 🙁
- Loves to “flirt”!
- like to fold hands as well as suck on them!
- Reading books is a daily occurrence with mom – but sometimes we have to take a break in the middle!
- Enjoys 2-3 mile walks with mom almost every day
- Total joy!