Luke was one month old on February 16th! The past month has flown by! We are so in love with this little boy. Here’s his “one month stats” and some other pictures we’ve taken over the last month!
We tried forever to get one of him tolerating this. I think there is one on my camera, maybe. He really is a chill little dude most of the time. Promise. But you know what? This is real life.
- ~22 inches
- blue eyes
- became a child of God on Feb. 8th with lots of family to love and support
- sleeping in 3ish hour chunks
- loves to eat! a lot!
- several outings – church, Target, out to eat, Arvada Chocolate festival – only a few meltdowns
- likes to “be worn” in baby K’tan wrap
- starting to enjoy looking around (especially at the dogs, lights, and outside)
- loves two-stepping around the living room with daddy – calms him down lots!
- indifferent about pacifier
- first bottle at 1 month – took it like a champ
- gaining a little bit of neck control
- starting to smile (it’s not just gas!)
- falls asleep instantly in car almost every time
- incredibly loved by his mom and dad!